ref: REMINDER - New structure of the RIPE NCC - Contributors meeting

  • To:
  • From: "Wilfried Woeber, UniVie/ACOnet" < >
  • Date: Mon, 05 May 1997 19:09:53 MET-DST
  • Cc:

>As a reminder to those who want to attend but who have not responded yet,
>please find below once again the message that was sent to you last
>Thursday.

  May I humbly ask the NCC CO representatitives to indicate their intent
  to participate *to the list* (as well)?

>The meeting will take place on Wednesday morning 14 May 1997, 1030-1230
>hours, in the Edinburgh International Conference Centre, The Exchange,
>Morrison Street, Edinburgh EH3 8EE, Scotland (room will be announced on the
>notice board in the conference centre).

  For those of us who do not happen to be in Edinburgh anyway, due to
  other activities, it seems to be hard to justify the expenses involved
  for a 2 hours meeting (announced on fairly short notice anyway).

  Thanks for your consideration.
  Any input would indeed be helpful.

  Regards,
  Wilfried. (at.aconet)
  Wilfried Woeber                :  e-mail: Woeber@localhost
  Computer Center - ACOnet       :
  Vienna University              :  Tel: +43 1 4065822 355
  Universitaetsstrasse 7         :  Fax: +43 1 4065822 170
  A-1010 Vienna, Austria, Europe :  NIC: WW144