RIPE-146

  • To:
  • From: Roderik Muit < >
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 1996 22:09:30 +0100

Apologies to those many people who already know this...

There have been a number of people who subscribed to the <ncc-co> list
very recently, after I notified them that they weren't. I forgot to
tell those people that the new charging model IS already
published. There still is time for comments.

The document is ripe-146, and can be accessed via WWW or at
ftp.ripe.net/ripe/docs/

Kind regards,

Roderik Muit
RIPE NCC