1997 Charging Scheme

  • To: NCC Contributors < >
  • From: Daniel Karrenberg < >
  • Date: Fri, 04 Oct 1996 07:17:37 +0200

Dear contributors,

we have just published the document describing the 1997 charging scheme
and its implementation schedule as requested on September 11th.
We have exceeded the mandate we received at the meeting by lowering the
sign-up fee from ECU 2000 to ECU 1300.  This is a consequence of
reducing the reserve level which was also decided at the meeting.
In all other aspects the scheme follows discussions and decisions
by the contributors. We believe that the result of our intensive
discussions is a very fair scheme indeed.

We have also published the 1997 activity plan as approved at the
meeting. The only change from the draft is deletion of activity
N.4 (Industry Representation).

We are still processing multiple sets of meeting notes into minutes.
These will appear shortly. Please bear with us.

Regards

Daniel Karrenberg