Re: Meeting, Charging & Documents

  • To:
  • From: Antonio_Blasco Bonito < >
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 96 17:03:24 MET DST
  • Cc:

Dear Daniel,

we apologize, but an inconvenient occurred and neither anyone of the
GARR-NIS staff nor me can attend to the contributors meeting in
Amsterdam, tomorrow.

Regarding the three charging models proposed, we prefer the first one.

It is easier to apply, but, above all, being GARR formed by research
and academic institutions, it is strongly necessary, from an administrative
point of view, to known the charges exactly at the start of the year.

Ciao,

Antonio-Blasco Bonito                          E-Mail: bonito@localhost
GARR - Network Information Service      c=it;a=garr;p=garr;o=nis;s=bonito
c/o CNUCE - Istituto del CNR                           Tel: +39 50 593246
Via S. Maria, 36                                       Fax: +39 50 904052
I-56126 PISA                                        Telex: 500371 CNUCE I
Italy                   Url: http://www.nis.garr.it/nis/staff/bonito.html