Re: NCC Developments

  • To: william tevie < >
  • From: John LeRoy Crain < >
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1996 22:48:58 +0200
  • Cc:

 william tevie tevie@localhost writes:
 * hello,
 *
 * you mean you will be closed for one month?
 *
 *
 * >
 * > Given all the above I have decided that it is possible to have an NCC
 * > office outing this year, the first one since three years. This means
 * >>> that our office will be closed tomorrow, July 24th. Of course we will
 * > monitor our service machines remotely as usual and cover emergencies.
 * >>> Normal services will resume Thursday August 25th.

We're going to go out to a museum, and apparantly it's very big ;-)

The date was a typo. We'll be back behind our terminals on Thursday
morning, July 25th.

Kind regards,

John Crain
RIPE NCC