Re: Waiving of Fees for

  • To:
  • From: Dr Nii Quaynor < >
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 1995 18:03:14 GMT

We have noted the request for waiving fees for Microlink in Estonia.
We believe RIPE should not be looking at whether a country is rich
or not. Afterall, Ghana a small country in Africa tries to pay as
a small service provider and its not clear why Estonia is not able
to pay as a Medium service provider.

Anyway, Ripe should be deciding what it needs to serve contributors well.

Nii