si.k2 request for reduced signup fee

  • To: NCC Contributors < >
  • From: Daniel Karrenberg < >
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 1995 12:19:48 +0200

Request: Reduce the signup fee from ECU2000 to ECU500.

Background information: The registry existed in 1994 under another name
(si.eiger) and has not paid any NCC contribution to date. So far we have
consistently regarded registries that have not contributed in 1994 as
new registries, and thus charged the signup fee.

Procedure: Given that we are in the holiday period I propose to allow 10
working days for comments.  If no comments are received by August 7th,
the request will be granted.  Please send comments either to me or to
the whole list if uou think they should be discussed.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards

Daniel Karrenberg
RIPE NCC Manager