Meeting September 1st
- Date: Wed, 28 Jun 1995 17:49:58 +0200
> Olle F Wallner wallner@localhost writes:
> Why not 10,30 at the airport. Then people may attend who arrive around
> 10.30 from other countries.
> >We will provide a small lunch. Proceedings will end by 16.00.
> Starting 30 minutes later, ending 30 minutes later, giving 16.30.
the time chosen reflect our insight in flight schedules. Of course
we are flexible w.r.t. these times.
In order to establish real needs I have extended the RSVP form.
Those who have already RSVPd are welcome to do so again if they
have preferences concerning time.
Please put your answers between the brackets .
1) Your name
Enter First name, Last name in FULL
e.g. John Doe
# NAME [ ]
2) Your Registry ID (format: country-code.<name of registry>)
# REG [ ]
The preferences below need only to be filled in if you care!
3) Location Preference (format: delete less preferred or none if no preference)
# LOC [ AIRPORT, DOWNTOWN ]
4) Earliest start of meeting (format: 24h clock, e.g. 1000 or 0930 or 1030)
# START [ ]
5) Latest end of meeting (format: 24h clock, e.g. 1600 or 1630 or 1700)
# END [ ]