[myastesting] Last developments
- Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 17:21:37 +0100
- Organisation: RIPE NCC
Dear myAS Testers,
This message is a quick update on the latest developments:
Concerning the Web User Interface:
- IE 6.0 has a bug on the MD5 digest mechnism. So unfortunately you can't use it
because the login will fail. So far I have tried with Netscape, Opera and older
versions of IE and it works.
- Some peple have asked for:
* a SUBMIT button on the Alarm Configuration page.
Concerning the Backend:
- It's now running and processing data from rrc03. You can check rrc03 peers on:
- Although rrc03 doesn't have the same global view of the Internet as rrc00, the
current Backend software can't cope with the larger update dumps in a reasonable
time. A new version of this software will cope with bigger data volumes.
- From now on you might see alarm events on your account page or receive alarm
messages if you have this functionality enabled.
Concerning the people on this list:
- Currently we have 21 Testers registered but only 11 of you have sent us AS numbers and
passwords that are required for creating accounts. 6 of these have so far added some
config data to their account.
If you any have any comments or suggestions please send them to this list.