Stephen J Arnett - Teaches Secrets of Law of Attraction for Romance Month

  • To: eof-list@localhost
  • From: "paul.kholer paul.kholer" <paul.kholer@localhost
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 13:21:10 +0200

In days gone past, cave men would just club a woman on the head and bring her back to the cave. Now that we are more civilized, we need to find better ways to get the kind of mate we truly desire.

August is Romance month and people are no longer interested in capturing love and romance. People want to attract love and romance into their lives. Learning to use the law of attraction for relationships can be dicey if you don't know the rules.

Anisa Aven explains "It's not about one particular person, no matter how crazy we are about them, it's about how that person makes us feel." Anisa teaches people how to change their mind set to attract the person of their dreams. "If I believe that there is really no one out there for me, my experience will reflect that," Says Anisa. She teaches people how to focus on what they really want and attract the love they desire.

--
Stephen J Arnett