problems with 190/8 block

  • To: eof-list@localhost, routing-wg@localhost
  • From: Ricardo Patara patara@localhost
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 06:45:02 -0200

Hello.

I work for LACNIC and some of our members are still facing problems
with filters for 190/8 block. Which was allocated to LACNIC back in
June 2005.
Details at:
http://www.iana.org/assignments/ipv4-address-space

We started to make allocations in this space in december 2005.

Some ISPs of our region that received allocations in this address
space (190/8), still face problems as their customers can't access
some network, that might have filters in their borders for IANA
unallocated blocks.

We kindly request operators to check their filters to make sure there
is not restriction to this address range it is not "unallocated" since
june 2005.

More specifically, we received complaints about problems to access the
following networks, an that is why this messages is directed to
European operators community:

146.159.0.0/16
194.209.0.0/16
62.50.64.0/19