RE: ETSI Workshop for ENUM Plugtests - Reminder

  • To: Patrick Ren� Guillemin < >
    < >
  • From: "Stastny Richard" < >
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 15:15:37 +0100
  • Cc: < >
    "Christian Julien" < >
    "Philippe Cousin" < >
    < >

Dear colleagues,

may I remind you that ETSI will hold an Workshop for ENUM Plugtests on 24-25 February 2004 at ETSI Headquarters in Sophia Antipolis.

Everybody interested in User ENUM or Infrastructure ENUM and/or involved in ENUM Trials is invited to partizipate and/or contribute. Contributors not yet on the agenda should contact me, Patrick or Julien to get the Guidance Note for Presenters.

Note: This workshop is NOT a tutorial on ENUM, so it is assumed that the partizipants have a fairly good understanding of the basic principles on ENUM.

More Information and also the agenda for the workshop can be found at:

 www.etsi.org/plugtests/02UpcomingEvents/ENUMWORKSHOP.htm

Via this website you also may register for the workshop
(no ETSI membership required) and also find the coordinates hotel and car rental information.

Richard STASTNY  on behalf of
ETSI Plugtests - ENUM Workshop Steering Group (Chaired by Tony Holmes)