<<< Chronological >>> Author Index    Subject Index <<< Threads

ENUM - practical use

  • From: AG Projects < >
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 12:44:11 +0100

Amelia,

If you call +31-20-8005299 on PSTN you will get actually to my IP phone ag@localhost
This is an example of how practically ENUM helps implementing the convergence between PSTN and Next Generation Networks.

Regards,
Adrian Georgescu
ag@localhost
www.ag-projects.com
-----------------------------
DNS and ENUM Management

On Monday, Dec 22, 2003, at 12:00 Europe/Amsterdam, enum-trials-request@localhost wrote:

Today's Topics:

1. ENUM uses (Amelia Effendi)

--__--__--

Message: 1
Subject: ENUM uses
From: "Amelia Effendi" s9912645@localhost
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 12:02:44 +1100

Hi all,

I wish to know your opinion on possible ENUM uses. What do you, as a custom=
er would use ENUM for? This will only be for my research purpose.

Up until now, I have not been able to find ENUM uses explained apart from a=
list of possible application. but how do they interact, i am not sure.

For example, your device has a list of choice on how you want to contact yo=
ur colleague, and when they are not available to pick your call, the devi=
ce will tell you what other method you could use to contact them?

thank you very much,
amelia effendi

End of enum-trials Digest

  • Post To The List:
<<< Chronological >>> Author    Subject <<< Threads