Links to ENUM webpages and whois data

  • From: Carsten Schiefner < >
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 17:43:17 +0200

[BCC: to all e-mail addresses listed as
contacts in the RIPE whois databse]

Dear ENUM administrator,

The RIPE NCC is maintaining an ENUM request archive located at:

http://www.ripe.net/enum/request-archives/

As proposed by the community:

http://www.ripe.net/ripencc/mail-archives/enum-request/2003/msg00001.html
http://www.ripe.net/ripencc/mail-archives/enum-request/2003/msg00002.html
and
http://www.ripe.net/ripencc/mail-archives/enum-trials/2003/msg00034.html

We have redesigned this webpage to offer space for links to the ENUM registries' website and whois data. We will do this only if a registry decides to provide the RIPE NCC with a link to the website and/or the whois data.

Please note that this would be a voluntary effort by the respective registry. There is no requirement whatsoever. The RIPE NCC considers this information as a contribution to its general efforts of information dissemination.

If you wish to publish a link to your organisation's ENUM webpages or whois data, please send your request to me in a private e-mail to carsten@localhost.

I would also like to ask you to have a look at the data stored in the RIPE Whois Database. You can access this data at:

In case you have any problems updating your data, please send me an e-mail.

Kind regards,

Carsten Schiefner carsten@localhost
(ENUM administration at the RIPE NCC)