RIPE45: Presentation at DNR today + BoF announcement

  • From: Otmar Lendl < >
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 12:42:23 +0200

We made some more changes (don't you love those last minute
editing of slides :-) to our enum validation presentation
(see attachment); it will be presented during today's DNR
forum.

After the end of the DNR session today, we'll hold a
BoF session. The aim will be to get some more feedback
on our ideas and exchange experiences of all those
european ENUM trials.

See you there.

/ol
--