<<< Chronological >>> Author Index    Subject Index <<< Threads >>>

Delegation of 6.8.e164.arpa

  • From:
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 10:07:35 +0200
  • Cc:

The TSB has been informed by the concerned national administration that a
one-year extension, until 30 June 2005, has been approved for the attached
request for ENUM delegation of the code 86.

Best,
Richard Hill




-----------------------------------------
Richard Hill
Counsellor, ITU-T SG2
International Telecommunication Union
Place des Nations
CH-1211 Geneva 20
Switzerland
tel: +41 22 730 5887
FAX: +41 22 730 5853
Email: richard.hill@localhost
Study Group 2 email: tsbsg2@localhost

 
> 
>  -----Original Message-----
> From: 	Hill, Richard  
> Sent:	Monday, 02 September  2002 17:09
> To:	'enum-request@localhost
> Cc:	'Carsten Schiefner'
> Subject:	Delegation of 6.8.e164.arpa
> 
> The TSB confirms that the attached request for ENUM 
> delegation of code 86 has been temporarily authorized by the 
> concerned national administration for ENUM global TLD trial 
> and evaluation.  The delegation may proceed when RIPE NCC 
> receives formal confirmation from the Director of TSB.
> 
> This delegation will end on 30 June 2003.  If the ITU Interim 
> Procedure is discontinued before then, or if the 
> Recommendation E.A-ENUM is approved before 30 June 2003, the 
> delegation will be turned into an objection.
>  
> Richard Hill
> 
> 
> 
> -----------------------------------------
> Richard Hill
> Counsellor, ITU-T SG2
> International Telecommunication Union
> Place des Nations
> CH-1211 Geneva 20
> Switzerland
> tel: +41 22 730 5887
> FAX: +41 22 730 5853
> Email: richard.hill@localhost
> Study Group 2 email: tsbsg2@localhost
>  
> Please check-up the request submitted to RIPE NCC for 
> delegation of 6.8.e164.arpa
*	> * Top of Form 1
		From: "bill" < << OLE Object: Picture 
		>   (Metafile) >>  << OLE Object: Picture (Metafile) >>  <<
OLE 
		>   Object: Picture (Metafile) >>  << OLE Object: Picture 
		>   (Metafile) >>  bill@localhost 
		>   <javascript:document.f1.submit()>  << OLE Object:
Picture 
		>   (Metafile) >> >
		> Bottom of Form 1
*	Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 11:01:23 +0800 
*	> * Top of Form 2
		Cc: "Patrik F?ltstr?m" < << OLE Object: 
		>   Picture (Metafile) >>  << OLE Object: Picture (Metafile)
>> 
		>    << OLE Object: Picture (Metafile) >>  paf@localhost 
		>   <javascript:document.f2.submit()>  << OLE Object:
Picture 
		>   (Metafile) >> >
		> Bottom of Form 2
		Top of Form 3
		"QIAN Hua-lin" < << OLE 
		> Object: Picture (Metafile) >>  << OLE Object: Picture 
		> (Metafile) >>  << OLE Object: Picture (Metafile) >>  <<
OLE 
		> Object: Picture (Metafile) >>  hlqian@localhost 
		> <javascript:document.f3.submit()>  << OLE Object: Picture 
		> (Metafile) >> >
		> Bottom of Form 3
		Top of Form 4
		"MAO Wei" < << OLE Object: 
		> Picture (Metafile) >>  << OLE Object: Picture (Metafile)
>>  
		> << OLE Object: Picture (Metafile) >>  << OLE Object:
Picture 
		> (Metafile) >>  mao@localhost 
		> <javascript:document.f4.submit()>  << OLE Object: Picture 
		> (Metafile) >> >
		> Bottom of Form 4

> 
> 1. Domain Object 
> domain: 6.8.e164.arpa 
> descr: P.R. of China Regional
> descr: Registry ENUM Mapping 
> admin-c: HLQ-CNNIC 
> tech-c: ZB-CNNIC 
> zone-c: ZB-CNNIC 
> nserver: ns.cnc.ac.cn
> nserver: ns.cernet.net
> nserver: dns2.cnnic.net.cn
> nserver: dns3.cnnic.net.cn
> nserver: dns4.cnnic.net.cn
> nserver: dns5.cnnic.net.cn 
> remarks: This domain is to test ENUM
> remarks: in global implementation 
> notify: bill@localhost
> notify: mao@localhost 
> mnt-by: CNNIC-SADMIN
> mnt-by: ZB-CNNIC 
> mnt-lower: CNNIC-SADMIN 
> changed: bill@localhost 20020125 
> source: RIPE 
> 2. Administrative Contact 
> person: Hualin Qian 
> address: China Internet Network Information Center
> address: No.4, Zhongguancun No.4 South Street 
> address: Haidian District, Beijing 
> address: No.6 Branch-box of No.349 Mailbox, Beijing 
> address: 100080 
> phone: +86 10 6261 8501
> phone: +86 10 6261 9750 3053
> phone: +86 10 1391 1177 603 
> fax-no: +86 10 6265 1707 
> e-mail: hlqian@localhost
> e-mail: bill@localhost
> e-mail: mao@localhost 
> nic-hdl: HLQ-CNNIC 
> remarks: This domain is to test ENUM
> remarks: in global implementation 
> notify: bill@localhost
> notify: mao@localhost 
> mnt-by: CNNIC-SADMIN
> mnt-by: ZB-CNNIC 
> changed: bill@localhost 20020125 
> source: RIPE 
> 3. Technical Contact 
> person: Zhang Bing 
> address: China Internet Network Information Center
> address: No.4, Zhongguancun No.4 South Street 
> address: Haidian District, Beijing 
> address: No.6 Branch-box of No.349 Mailbox, Beijing 
> address: 100080 
> phone: +86 10 6261 8501
> phone: +86 10 6261 9750 3053
> phone: +86 10 1391 1177 603 
> fax-no: +86 10 6265 1707 
> e-mail: bill@localhost
> e-mail: mao@localhost 
> e-mail: hlqian@localhost
> nic-hdl: ZB-CNNIC 
> remarks: This domain is to test ENUM
> remarks: in global implementation 
> notify: bill@localhost 
> mnt-by: CNNIC-SADMIN 
> changed: bill@localhost 20020125 
> source: RIPE 
> 4. Zone Contact 
> person: Zhang Bing 
> address: China Internet Network Information Center
> address: No.4, Zhongguancun No.4 South Street 
> address: Haidian District, Beijing 
> address: No.6 Branch-box of No.349 Mailbox, Beijing 
> address: 100080 
> phone: +86 10 6261 8501
> phone: +86 10 6261 9750 3053
> phone: +86 10 1391 1177 603 
> fax-no: +86 10 6265 1707 
> e-mail: bill@localhost
> e-mail: mao@localhost
> e-mail: hlqian@localhost
> nic-hdl: ZB-CNNIC 
> remarks: This domain is to test ENUM
> remarks: in global implementation 
> notify: bill@localhost 
> mnt-by: CNNIC-SADMIN 
> changed: bill@localhost 20020125 
> source: RIPE 
> 5. Maintainer Object 
> mntner: CNNIC-SADMIN 
> descr: P.R. of China Regional
> descr: Registry ENUM Mapping 
> admin-c: HLQ-CNNIC 
> tech-c: ZB-CNNIC 
> upd-to: bill@localhost
> upd-to: mao@localhost
> upd-to: hlqian@localhost 
> mnt-nfy: bill@localhost
> mnt-nfy: mao@localhost
> mnt-nfy: hlqian@localhost 
> auth: PGPKEY-12E4D245 
> remarks: This domain is to test ENUM
> remarks: in global implementation 
> notify: bill@localhost 
> mnt-by: ZB-CNNIC 
> referral-by: CNNIC-SADMIN 
> changed: bill@localhost 20020125 
> source: RIPE 
> mntner: ZB-CNNIC 
> descr: P.R. of China Regional
> descr: Registry ENUM Mapping 
> admin-c: HLQ-CNNIC 
> tech-c: ZB-CNNIC 
> upd-to: bill@localhost
> upd-to: mao@localhost
> upd-to: hlqian@localhost 
> mnt-nfy: bill@localhost
> mnt-nfy: mao@localhost
> mnt-nfy: hlqian@localhost 
> auth: PGPKEY-8841D2A5 
> remarks: This domain is to test ENUM
> remarks: in global implementation 
> notify: bill@localhost 
> mnt-by: CNNIC-SADMIN 
> referral-by: CNNIC-SADMIN 
> changed: bill@localhost 20020125 
> source: RIPE
> 




  • Post To The List:
<<< Chronological >>> Author    Subject <<< Threads >>>