Re: [enum-request] Delegation of 7.2.e164.arpa

  • To:
  • From: Pierre Baume < >
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 14:09:44 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Steve Davies,

  Thank you for your message.

  Please confirm whether we should consider your message as an ENUM
request for the delegation of 7.2.e164.arpa under e164.arpa. If so, in
accordance with the instructions received from the IAB, we will forward
your request to the ITU-T TSB and the ENUM public mailing list
enum-announce@localhost for review and evaluation.

  Please note that the RIPE NCC does not take any decision about the
delegation. It is the responsibility of the ITU-T TSB to approve or object
a delegation request. The RIPE NCC will only evaluate the technical setup
of the zone once the delegation request has been approved by ITU-T TSB.

  Instructions regarding operations of the e164.arpa can be found at:

http://www.ripe.net/enum/instructions.html

  Any questions regarding E.164 matters that are not DNS related should
be directed to the ITU-T TSB.

  Kind Regards.

Pierre Baume - Hostmaster - RIPE NCC.