Re: Suggested enhancement of ENUM web pages.

  • To:
  • From: Carsten Schiefner < >
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 09:38:49 +0100

Dear Lars-Johan,

Lars-Johan Liman wrote:
Hi!

May I suggest a new ENUM related page, and a corresponding entry in
the left hand side "panel menu" on the ENUM pages.

[...]

... or maybe such info already exists, and I just didn't find it in my
first attempt ... :-)
thank you very much for your suggestion. Such information doesn't exist yet, at least not in public. However, as the website is undergoing a restructuring, we have already decided that it will definitely contain infomation along the lines of your suggestion.

Kind regards,

Carsten Schiefner carsten@localhost
(ENUM Administrator at the RIPE NCC)