<<< Chronological >>> Author Index    Subject Index <<< Threads >>>

Re: 246 Enum request

  • To: "Paul M. Kane" < >
    Richard Hill < >
  • From: Carsten Schiefner < >
  • Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 20:28:46 +0200
  • Organization: RIPE Network Coordination Centre

Dear Paul M. Kane,

Thank you for submitting an ENUM request for a delegation under
e164.arpa. In accordance with the instructions received from the IAB,
I have forwarded your request to the ITU-T TSB and the ENUM public
mailing list enum-announce@localhost for review and evaluation.

Please note that the RIPE NCC does not take any decision about the 
delegation. It is the responsibility of the ITU-T TSB to approve or
object a delegation request. The RIPE NCC will only evaluate the
technical setup of the zone once the delegation request has been
approved by ITU-T TSB.

Instructions regarding operations of the e164.arpa can be found at:
http://www.ripe.net/enum/instructions.html

Any questions regarding E.164 matters that are not DNS related should
be directed to the ITU-T TSB.

Kind Regards,

Carsten Schiefner
External Relations
RIPE NCC
------------------

"Paul M. Kane" wrote:
> 
> Carsten
> 
> We hereby apply for the 6.4.2.e164.arpa on behalf of the following:
> 
> Many thanks
> 
> Paul
> 
> 2.1. Domain Object
> 
> domain:        6.4.2.e164.arpa
> descr:         Domain for Diego Garcia ENUM
> admin-c:       administrator@localhost
> tech-c:        admin@localhost
> zone-c:        paul.kane@localhost
> nserver:       NS.ENUM.ORG.UK
> nserver:       194.205.62.2
> nserver:       NS6.ICB.CO.UK
> nserver:       192.16.192.101
> notify:        Alwyn.Thomas@localhost
> source:        RIPE
> 
> 2.2. Administrative Contact
> 
> person:        IT Section.
> address:       Government of British Indian Ocean Territory
> address:       C/o Cable and Wireless, Diego Garcia, B.I.O.T
> fax-no:        +246 9398
> e-mail:        administrator@localhost
> nic-hdl:       (New entry)
> notify:        Alwyn.Thomas@localhost
> source:        RIPE
> 
> 2.3. Technical Contact
> 
> person:        Paul M. Kane
> address:       Internet Computer Bureau plc
> address:       P.O. Box 4040
> address:       Christchurch
> address:       UK
> address:       BH23 1XW
> phone:         +44 1202 420 710
> fax-no:        +44 1202 430 580
> e-mail:        paul.kane@localhost
> nic-hdl:       (New entry)
> trouble:       admin@localhost
> admin-c:       administrator@localhost
> tech-c:        admin@localhost
> zone-c:        paul.kane@localhost
> notify:        alwyn.thomas@localhost
> notify:        paul.kane@localhost
> source:        RIPE
> 
> 2.4. Zone Contact
> 
> person:        Paul M. Kane
> address:       Internet Computer Bureau plc
> address:       P.O. Box 4040
> address:       Christchurch
> address:       UK
> address:       BH23 1XW
> phone:         +44 1202 420 710
> fax-no:        +44 1202 430 580
> nic-hdl:       (New entry)
> e-mail:        paul.kane@localhost
> trouble:       admin@localhost
> admin-c:       administrator@localhost
> tech-c:        admin@localhost
> zone-c:        paul.kane@localhost
> notify:        alwyn.thomas@localhost
> notify:        paul.kane@localhost
> source:        RIPE
> 
> 2.5. Maintainer Object
> 
> mntner:        (New entry)
> descr:         (New entry)
> admin-c:       administrator@localhost
> tech-c:        admin@localhost
> upd-to:        administrator@localhost
> upd-to:        paul.kane@localhost
> mnt-nfy:       administrator@localhost
> mnt-nfy:       paul.kane@localhost
> auth:          (New entry)
> notify:        administrator@localhost
> notify:        paul.kane@localhost
> mnt-by:        (New entry)
> auth-override:
> source:        RIPE





  • Post To The List:
<<< Chronological >>> Author    Subject <<< Threads >>>