Enquiry: About Singapore's ENUM domain "5.6.e164.arpa"

  • From:
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 14:50:03 +0800
  • Cc:

Dear Sir/Mdm

I am working in Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore (government
agency in Singapore looking after telecommunication and IT industry
including SGNIC) and have been following the development of ENUM.

My organisation has the intention, in the near future, to conduct trial on
ENUM service. I would thus like to clarify on some matters relating to the
delegation of the above ENUM domain. If this is not under your purview,
appreciate it if you could redirect this query to the appropriate
person/organisation.

Assuming that ITU-T SG2 has approved the delegation of the above ENUM
domain, I would like to find out :
   whether there is any fees tied to the delegation of ENUM domain from
   RIPE NCC ;
   the validity period tied to the delegation of the ENUM domain zone; and
   the timeframe given to the organisation, being delegated the ENUM
   domain, to set up the ENUM domain.

Thanks and regards

Lim Hsueh Wei (Mr)
Spectrum and Number Management
Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore
8 Temasek Boulevard
#14-00 Suntec Tower Three
Singapore 038988
Tel:  (65) 6211-1847, Fax: (65) 6211-2218

NOTICE: This communication is meant only for the addressee(s) named above
and may contain information which is confidential and/or legally
privileged. If you are not the named addressee(s), or the agent responsible
for receiving and delivering this communication to the named addressee(s),
this communication has been sent to you in error. If so, kindly contact us
immediately for retrieval purposes. Unauthorised dissemination,
distribution, copying or reliance on this communication is prohibited and
may attract criminal penalties. Thank you.