Re: Services Operations WG

  • To: atkinson@localhost (Ran Atkinson),
  • From: "Erik Huizer (SURFnet BV)" < >
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 94 16:04:19 +0100
  • Address: Cluetinckborch, P.O. Box 19035, 3501 DA Utrecht, NL
  • Phone: +31 30 310290
  • Telefax: +31 30 340903

Ran,

We operate a RFC-1327 compliant gateway now for several years, and I fully
disagree. Such a gateway is hard to set up and costs a lot of time to
maintain. I doubt whether you are referring to an RFC-1327 gateway operated
according to the requirements as specified by the IETF x400ops group.

Erik