Re: telnet interface

  • To: (Dale S. Johnson)
  • From:
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 1995 10:47:31 +0200 (MET DST)
  • Cc:

Hi Dale,

> Dale S. Johnson writes :
>
>   Today's discussion of the IRR on nanog has had a couple of references to
> a telnet interface to the RIPE database.
>
>   Is there code for this in the distribution?  Any hints on how you set
> it up?  (Is it in docs anywhere?)

Yes, it is there. It is not yet in the distribution since I have to do
some finishing touch. (People look very strange when they get a
notification of an update by E-mail with empty E-mail headers ;-))
We use it internally now, and it seems to work !

It will be released soon together with some minor bug fixes.

Kind regards,

David Kessens
RIPE NCC Database maintainer
------