[connect-bof] Germany and Dtag has some funny ideas http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/deutsche-telekom-pushes-all-german-internet-safe-from-spying-a-933013.html

Stefan Wahl swa at ecix.net
Wed Nov 13 09:25:55 CET 2013

Hi Nina,

the internet is a complex system as we all know. In Germany large lobbyist groups put their ideas how internet should work into the brains of politicians. The result is frighting. Politicians start to explain to us how to run it, they are the new experts (I hope this is only true for Germany). At the end, they will support the ideas of big players and regulate the market .....

http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/Kommentar-Schlandnetz-gegen-NSA-die-feuchten-Schengen-Traeume-der-Telekom-2044024.html

(sorry it is german, if there is interest I will translate)

Stefan Wahl
ECIX