RE: [bad] Re: [certtest] Certification test portal ready for testing

  • To: "Ronald van der Pol" <Ronald.vanderPol@localhost
  • From: "Erik Pragt" epragt@localhost
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 19:33:21 +0200

Hi Ronald,

Alex Band has converted the movie into two additional formats, which are
available here:

WMV: ftp://ftp.ripe.net/ripe/training/resourcecertification-final.wmv
XVID: ftp://ftp.ripe.net/ripe/training/resourcecertification-final.avi

If it doesn't work, please let us know, so we can try to resolve this!

Regards,

Erik Pragt

> I tried Linux and FreeBSD. On both I get:
>
> Starting playback...
> VDec: vo config request - 960 x 600 (preferred colorspace: Planar
YV12)