|<<< Chronological >>>||Author Index Subject Index||<<< Threads >>>|
For three interfaces (create, request and view), they are well done in my test. But I have some points need help to clarify here:
- Can we select the range of resource for each certificate? In this state of testing, all certificate have same resource range and I can not see any interface for select resource corresponding with certificate.
- There are only 5 fields in resource certificate (Serial, Subject...), so I wonder if they are enough for deploy resource certificate system? Because as I know, in global infrastructure (http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-arch-03) there are many fields needed in certificate content
- How to validate a certificate that download from certtest
Thanks in advance
+33 (0) 1 45 29 66 61
From: certtest-admin@localhost [mailto:certtest-admin@localhost] On Behalf Of Erik Pragt
Sent: 30 June 2008 16:04
Subject: [certtest] Certification test portal ready for testing
Dear certification testers,
As mentioned in the previous update, the last month we’ve concentrated on delivering a test-ready system. This version is now test-ready, and can be accessed by pointing your browser to:
This url contains the basic interface of the RPKI, which is still in its early stages. Many of the functionalities here will evolve over time, for which we really appreciate your input and comments.
You can log in by using the credentials which will be send in an follow-up email shortly after this email.
At this point you can use the interface to:
· create a key pair
· request a resource certificate
· view resource certificates
For your convenience we have made a screencast that shows how to perform these tasks, which can be found here.
Any feedback is highly appreciated and can be given by sending an email to certtest@localhost !
Software Developer at RIPE NCC
|<<< Chronological >>>||Author Subject||<<< Threads >>>|