RE: [certtest] Certification test portal ready for testing

  • To: epragt@localhost, certtest@localhost
  • From: <duchuy.do@localhost
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 14:43:29 +0200

Hi all,
For three interfaces (create, request and view), they are well done in my test. But I have some points need help to clarify here:
- Can we select the range of resource for each certificate? In this state of testing, all certificate have same resource range and I can not see any interface for select resource corresponding with certificate.
- There are only 5 fields in resource certificate (Serial, Subject...), so I wonder if they are enough for deploy resource certificate system? Because as I know, in global infrastructure (http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-arch-03) there are many fields needed in certificate content
- How to validate a certificate that download from certtest

Thanks in advance

-------
Do Duc Huy
Researcher