[bcop] BCOP presentation at RIPE meeting in Warsaw

Jan Zorz @ go6.si jan at go6.si
Thu Apr 10 12:41:12 CEST 2014

Dear BCOP group,

I would like to get a short slot in BCOP TF meeting in Warsaw, I would
like to present the 00 version of a draft "IPv6 troubleshooting for
helpdesks"

The 00 draft can be found in PDF format here:

http://go6.si/ipv6-troubleshooting-for-helpdesks/ (find the link at the
end of the text).

I would encourage you to read the text and comment in terms if this is
something that could be the best current operational practice - and
particularly I'm searching for people that would join the working pack
and continue the technical IPv6 part in IPv6 WG, where we would like to
check for IPv6 technical validity and soundness of the document.

Thank you very much, Jan Zorz