[bcop] First email to BCOP discussion list...

Jan Zorz - ISOC zorz at isoc.org
Wed Jul 24 11:35:22 CEST 2013

On 7/19/13 3:10 PM, Alex Saroyan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think BCOP regarding BGP configuration can be interesting for many
> companies especially covering topic about "community controlled
> policies/route-maps for BGP"

Hi,

thnx for a great suggestion.

Added to the list of identified topics:

http://www.internetsociety.org/deploy360/about/bcop/topics/

One of the much needed documents that I heard of lately is also:

"IPv6 basics and troubleshooting for helpdesks around the world"

It should be some sort of lowest-common-denominator document of common
issues helpdesks around the world are encountering and used as a
template to translate it and use it.

I see this as a next speed-bump in IPv6 deployment, as operations
configures and tests the IPv6-everything, but then the company is afraid
of "releasing it into the wild" because of fear of helpdesk not being
able to cope with it.

Should I add it as one of the topics?

I submitted the lightning-talk and BOF proposal to RIPE PC for Athens
meeting, hope to see you all there to move this process a step forther
towards some results.

Cheers, Jan