|<<< Chronological >>>||Author Index Subject Index||<<< Threads >>>|
[anti-spam-wg] Re: [probably OT, but...] Fwd: [MAPS #218778] Re: WWW remove for 126.96.36.199
- To: Woeber@localhost
- From: Bogdan Shmorgun <b.shmorgun@localhost
- Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 16:03:34 +0300
- Cc: postmaster@localhost, anti-spam-wg@localhost
sorry, but I can't understand you...
what do you mean "How ist "something-magic at *domain*" any _more_ authoritative" ?
what information do you need to remove our network from database?
or what e-mail from: we need to use to send a requests?
Head of System Administration Department - NIKITOVA
Call: +1 (773) 913-8015
Fax: +1 (773) 442-0693
Wilfried Woeber, UniVie/ACOnet wrote:
Wondering... How ist "something-magic at *domain*" any _more_ authoritative for an arbitrary IP-Block than any other joe-random mail@localhost Another block-list running wild? Wilfried-------- Original Message -------- Subject: [MAPS #218778] Re: WWW remove for 188.8.131.52 Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 20:23:03 GMT From: Chuck Farnham via RTReply-To: To: To process your request in timely matter, we need to make sure we are in contact with the responsible owner of the IP block(s). Please assist us by resending your request directly to from an authoritative account such as: abuse@(domain name) or postmaster@(domain name). Please DO NOT send this back using the web form as it will not show you as authoritative.
- [anti-spam-wg] [Fwd: [Fwd: [MAPS #218778] Re: WWW remove for 184.108.40.206]]
- From: postmaster
- [anti-spam-wg] Re: [probably OT, but...] Fwd: [MAPS #218778] Re: WWW remove for 220.127.116.11
- From: Wilfried Woeber, UniVie/ACOnet
|<<< Chronological >>>||Author Subject||<<< Threads >>>|