Re: Anti-spam WG Amsterdam 23 Feb 2000
- Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 17:55:06 +0100 (MET)
On Thu, 17 Feb 2000, Rodney Tillotson wrote:
> Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 16:38:12 +0000
> From: Rodney Tillotson <Rodney.Tillotson@localhost
> To: RIPE anti-spam anti-spam-wg@localhost
> Subject: Anti-spam WG Amsterdam 23 Feb 2000
> Draft agenda.
> Please let me know if you want any additions or changes.
> RIPE anti-spam Working Group
> RIPE 35 Meeting, 23 Feb 2000, Amsterdam
You might want to put "ORBS, RBL, and other blacklist systems and their
consequences" on the list as topic, if not covered in some of the general
- What are the consequences of using these blacklists?
- What are the consequences of being on these blacklists?
- How much are these systems in use? (Do Ripe members use them?)
- Does RIPE advise in favour or against some or any of these blacklists?
I could say something about the first two, and could find out a bit more
about the third.
Though, apart from not being a Ripe member, I'm (fortunately I guess)
on vacation on the 23rd :)
Ps. We're one of the few, if not the only system that is on
the ORBS blacklist while ORBS has "tested" us and confirmed
we don't relay :)
Broerdijk 27 Postbus 170 Tel: 31-24-360 39 19
6523 GM Nijmegen 6500 AD Nijmegen Fax: 31-24-360 19 99
The Netherlands The Netherlands info@localhost