What steps are involved in transferring IPv4 address space using the Listing Service?
1. An offering member publishes IPv4 address space they no longer need on the Listing Service.
2. A member interested in acquiring IPv4 address space browses what's published on the Listing Service.
3. The member interested in acquiring the address space contacts the offering member using the contact details published on the Listing Service and enters into negotiations about the transfer of the IPv4 space.
4. Once they are agreed, either the receiving or transferring member contacts the RIPE NCC by emailing lir-help _at_ ripe _dot_ net and includes:
- The resources being transferred (if all of the transferring members's resources are being transferred, confirmation of this is required)
- The Transfer Agreement signed by both parties
- Recent company registration papers for both parties
- Whether the transfer is to be temporary or permanent (in the case of a temporary transfer, specify until what date the resources are to be transferred)
5.The RIPE NCC performs final checks, including confirming that the offering member has agreed to the transfer, and completes the transfer according to section 5.5 of "IPv4 Address Allocation and Assignment Policies for the RIPE NCC Service Region".
6. Both members are informed that the transfer has been completed. The transferred IPv4 address blocks will be automatically removed from the listing service.
Please also read the Listing Service Terms and Conditions of use.