As well as competitive salaries, we offer a wide range of secondary benefits. These include:
- 100% health insurance for you, your partner and any children under 18
- A generous non-contributory pension scheme
- 30 days vacation, plus public holidays
- 100% sickness benefit for first year – no 'waiting days' deducted
- 5% end-of-year and 8% vacation allowance
- A generous training budget for all staff
- Language lessons – if you wish to learn Dutch
- Regular performance and salary reviews
- An allowance to buy a home PC or Mac
- Home office furnishings allowance
- Subsidised connectivity costs to allow you to access the Internet from home
- Travel costs reimbursed – or we will help you buy a new bicycle
- Paid parental leave after one year with the company
- Gym membership
- Possibility for flexitime arrangement in most positions
- Part-time contracts are possible
- Employee Association
If you are moving to the Netherlands from overseas, we will help you meet the high costs of relocating.
We also offer a substantial housing subsidy to help with the costs of renting an apartment for the first 18 months that you are in the Netherlands.
We can help you arrange a bank account and complete the various formalities to gain work and residence permits.