General Meeting - May 2014
The RIPE NCC General Meeting (GM) May 2014 took place in the Sofitel Warsaw Victoria Hotel in Poland, adjacent to the RIPE 68 Meeting.
There were 144 attendees, not including RIPE NCC staff.
RIPE NCC Executive Board Elections
An election took place to fill three seats on the RIPE NCC Executive Board. There were six candidates and the seats were taken by Maria Häll, Christian Kaufmann and Salam Yamout.
The membership also voted on five resolutions and all of these were approved:
- "The General Meeting adopts the RIPE NCC Financial Report 2013."
- "The General Meeting discharges the Executive Board with regard to its actions as they appear from the Annual Report 2013."
- "The General Meeting approves the proposed implementation plan for the RIPE Policy ‘ "
- "The General Meeting approves the new ”
- "The General Meeting adopts the RIPE NCC Charging Scheme 2015."
The Executive Board would like to thank the members for their feedback and participation at the GM.