Note: All times listed were local time in Prague on 5 May 2010 (UTC +2).
The RIPE NCC Service Working Group session was scheduled to finish at 17:30.
The agenda timing catered for the start of the Board election process at 19:00. The exact timing was subject to deviation and all remote participants were advised to attend the General Meeting from the start.
1. Welcome, Preliminaries (18:00)
2. Report from the RIPE NCC (18:05)
The detailed Report from the RIPE NCC for the General Meeting (GM) will be presented in the RIPE NCC Services Working Group, which constitutes the first part of the GM. This takes place on Wednesday, 5 May 2010 at 16:00. GM attendees that have not registered for the RIPE Meeting are welcome to participate in this working group session.
The second part of the GM, which is open only to RIPE NCC members who have registered for the GM, will commence directly following the end of the RIPE NCC Services Working Group session. The Report from the RIPE NCC will not be repeated in the second part of the GM.
3. Presentation of the RIPE NCC 2009 Financial Report (18:10)
4. Adoption of the RIPE NCC 2009 Audited Financial Report (18:25)
The formal resolution:
"The General Meeting adopts the 2009 Financial Report of the RIPE NCC."
You can find the RIPE NCC 2009 Financial Report in the Annual Report
5. Discharge of the Executive Board (18:30)
The formal resolution: "The General Meeting discharges the Executive Board with regard to its actions as they appear from the Annual Report 2009."
The RIPE NCC 2009 Annual Report was published and announced on 7 April 2010.
6. Financial Status Q1/2010 and Outlook (18:35)
7. Report from the Executive Board (18:50)
8. RIPE NCC Executive Board Elections (19:00)
The RIPE NCC Executive Board elections are to fill the seats being vacated by Nigel Titley and János Zsakó.
Introduction of Executive Board candidates (19:00 - 19:15)
Election for first seat: 19:15 - 19:30
Result announced: 19:40
Election for second seat: 19:45 - 20:00
Result announced: 20:10
9. Discussion and Feedback on Revised RIPE NCC Election Process