What kind of information do I need to complete the online membership application form?
- The full legal company name. This is the name that is shown on official company registration papers, if applicable including the 'legal form', for example: Limited, GmbH, BV, S.A., S.R.L. etc.
- The address of your registered office:
We cannot accept a 'PO Box' number.This address must be the same as the one that appears on your registration papers.
- The company postal address - This is where we will send all mail
- The company billing address - This is where we will send your invoices
- The company phone number, fax number and e-mail address(es)
- The names of the people in your company that will act as the 'contact people' for the LIR
- A list of the countries in which your company will be providing services
- The name of the 'Chamber of Commerce' (or equivalent office) where your company is registered, for example: Companies House, Kamer van Koophandel, etc.
- The name of the person who will sign the LIR contract. This is the 'authorised representative' of your company.
- If your organisation is registered in the EU, we will need the VAT number that is registered to your organisation with the local tax authority, including the international code. This VAT number must be registered to the organisation applying for RIPE NCC membership.
You will be asked to create a RIPE NCC Access account for the LIR Portal. This account holder will be able to assign admin and user privileges for accessing the LIR Portal.
Click here to create a RIPE NCC Access account.
Click here for more information about the LIR Portal.
You will also be asked to enter the name of at least one "LIR Contact". Only the people named here will be authorised to submit requests for Internet number resources by email.