RIPE NCC in the News
- Internet approaches addressing limit
In less than 18 months there will be no more big blocks of IPv4 addresses to give out, estimates suggest. (Source: BBC).
- IPv4 addresses dwindling as allocations hit record high
Number Resource Organisation sees record take-up of IPv4 and IPv6 addresses.
- IPv4 addresses: Less than 10% Still Available
The shortage of IPv4 addresses has reached a critical stage, according to the registries that allocate internet numbers around the world.
- IPv4 addresses to be exhausted by 2012
Number Resource Organization urges firms to switch to IPv6 now.
- 'Grave Consequences' If Web Community Doesn't Switch to New Address Protocol
The internet is running out of web addresses, with less than 10 per cent of current-generation IPv4 web addresses still available, warns the Number Resource Organization.
- RIPE NCC in the News
Collection of links to external sites that feature news about the RIPE NCC