- RIPE NCC Invites Network Operators to Lunch in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Meeting discussed how Saudi network operators could benefit from additional support and tools.
- Global Internet Community Comes to Tehran
RIPE NCC meeting will connect network operators in the region to share research, experiences and ideas.
- Milestone in Internet History as RIPE NCC Begins Allocating Last Blocks of IPv4 Addresses
- Internet Society, Number Resource Organization, and Regional Internet Registries Reinforce Importance of IPv6 Deployment for the Future of the Internet
6 June 2012 – Thousands of companies and millions of websites around the world are permanently deploying the next generation Internet Protocol, IPv6, ensuring the Internet remains open and accessible for the future. World IPv6 Launch, organized by the Internet Society, begins today and is supported by the Number Resource Organization (NRO) and the Regional Internet Registries (RIRs) who have long played a vital role in raising awareness about supporting the global deployment of IPv6.
- World IPv6 Launch Takes Centre-Stage at Amsterdam’s Science Park
Launch unites industry leaders to mark key milestone in the development of the Internet
- RIPE NCC Looks to the Next 20 Years as it Celebrates 20th Anniversary
RIPE 64 Meeting opens in Slovenia with more than 350 Internet experts gathering to discuss the evolution of IP infrastructure
- IPv6 Roadshow Highlights Issues and Opportunities for Government and Enterprise Network Operators in the Middle East
Successful IPv6 capacity-building initiative by MENOG, the RIPE NCC and APNIC encourages the uptake of IPv6 through hands-on technical workshops
- NRO to Lead Key Internet Infrastructure Discussions at 2011 IGF
- Internet Community Gathers in Dubrovnik to Discuss Regional and Global Issues
First RIPE NCC Regional Meeting in South East Europe to take place in Dubrovnik from 6th – 9th September 2011
- G8 Governments Urged to Embrace Multistakeholder Approach to Internet Issues
Consultations should include organizations key to the Internet’s success as a platform for global economic growth and social progress.