News & Announcements
- RIPE NCC Report: Law Enforcement Agency Requests in 2012
In 2012, the RIPE NCC received 21 requests from Law Enforcement Agencies (LEAs) in nine countries. A recently published transparency report details the nature of these requests and the actions that were taken as a result. This report will be published annually from now on.
- Request for Trusted Party to Host RIPE NCC "Warm Node"
The RIPE NCC has undertaken a project, under the guidance and approval of the RIPE NCC Executive Board, to set up a "warm node" that can operate some of the RIPE NCC's critical services in case of a major disaster in the Amsterdam area.
- RIPE NCC Launches New Initiatives at EuroDIG 2013
EuroDIG (the European Dialogue on Internet Governance) held its sixth meeting in Lisbon on 20-21 June 2013, attracting its largest ever audience of more than 600 registered attendees from government, business, civil society and the Internet technical community.
- RIPE NCC Executive Board Meeting 25 June 2013
The RIPE NCC Executive Board met on 25 June 2013.
- The RIPE NCC Survey 2013 is Now Online
- Changes to the RIPE NCC Senior Management Team
Kaveh Ranjbar joins the RIPE NCC's Senior Management Team as Head of the Science Division.
- RIPE NCC Report on the ITU WTPF-13
The International Telecommunication Union (ITU) held its fifth World Telecommunications/ICT Policy Forum (WTPF) in Geneva from 14-16 May 2013.
- RIPE NCC Launches New 'IPv6 in the RIPE Database' Webinar
The RIPE NCC has launched a fourth webinar as part of its online training services: IPv6 in the RIPE Database.
- TERENA Secretary General Receives Royal Recognition for Contribution to the Internet
The RIPE NCC congratulates Karel Vietsch on his appointment as an Officer in the Order of Orange-Nassau, which is one of the highest honours that can be bestowed in the Netherlands.
- RIRs Submit Remarks to ITU WTPF-13
On 29 April 2013, the RIPE NCC, as a sector member of the International Telecommunication Union (ITU), formally submitted a document to the ITU Secretariat on behalf of the five Regional Internet Registries (RIRs).