News & Announcements
- RIPE NCC General Meeting October 2013: Registration Open
The RIPE NCC General Meeting (GM), which will take from October 16-17 2013 at the Athenaeum Hotel in Athens, Greece. The GM takes place alongside the RIPE 67 Meeting, which runs from 14-18 October.
- NRO NC Call for Nominations: RIPE NCC Service Region
There is a call for nominations from the RIPE NCC service region to fill one vacant seat on the Number Resource Organization (NRO) Number Council (NC). The three-year term of Hans Petter Holen ends on 31 December 2013.
- Update on the RIPE NCC Survey 2013
The RIPE NCC Survey 2013 was conducted in May and June by the Oxford Internet Institute (OII) on behalf of the RIPE NCC.
- The RIPE Academic Cooperation Initiative (RACI)
The RIPE Academic Cooperation Initiative (RACI), which launched at the RIPE 66 Meeting in Dublin, will continue for the RIPE 67 Meeting in Athens from 14-18 October 2013.
- 89th Executive Board Meeting - Summary and Minutes
The RIPE NCC Executive Board had its 89th meeting on 25 June 2013.
- RIPE NCC Report: Law Enforcement Agency Requests in 2012
In 2012, the RIPE NCC received 21 requests from Law Enforcement Agencies (LEAs) in nine countries. A recently published transparency report details the nature of these requests and the actions that were taken as a result. This report will be published annually from now on.
- Request for Trusted Party to Host RIPE NCC "Warm Node"
The RIPE NCC has undertaken a project, under the guidance and approval of the RIPE NCC Executive Board, to set up a "warm node" that can operate some of the RIPE NCC's critical services in case of a major disaster in the Amsterdam area.
- RIPE NCC Launches New Initiatives at EuroDIG 2013
EuroDIG (the European Dialogue on Internet Governance) held its sixth meeting in Lisbon on 20-21 June 2013, attracting its largest ever audience of more than 600 registered attendees from government, business, civil society and the Internet technical community.
- RIPE NCC Executive Board Meeting 25 June 2013
The RIPE NCC Executive Board met on 25 June 2013.
- The RIPE NCC Survey 2013 is Now Online