News & Announcements
- Results of RIPE NCC Survey 2013
The Oxford Internet Institute (OII) report on the results of the RIPE NCC Survey 2013 is now published. The full report also contains the raw data with all statistics and responses to open questions.
- 90th Executive Board Meeting - Summary and Minutes
The RIPE NCC Executive Board held its 90th meeting on 27 August 2013.
- RIPE NCC Roundtable Meeting Discusses IETF, Internet Security and RIPE Policy Development
The RIPE NCC hosted a Roundtable Meeting for Governments and Regulators on Tuesday, 10 September 2013, in Amsterdam, bringing together around 30 participants from governments, regulators and the Internet technical community.
- Netnod Selected to Host RIPE NCC "Warm Node"
On 1 July 2013, the RIPE NCC issued a call for organisations willing to host a "warm node" able operate some of the RIPE NCC's critical services in case of a major disaster in the Amsterdam area. In response, we received expressions of interest from 88 organisations, of which 22 submitted a full Request for Proposal (RFP).
- RIPE NCC Commits Additional Support to the Internet Governance Forum
The RIPE NCC has announced that it will provide 50,000 USD in financial support for the upcoming Internet Governance Forum (IGF) event in Bali, Indonesia.
- RIPE NCC Responds to UN CSTD Questionnaire on Enhanced Cooperation
In late 2012, the United Nations General Assembly invited the Chair of the Commission on Science and Technology for Development (CSTD) to establish a working group to examine the mandate of the World Summit on the Information Society (WSIS) regarding "enhanced cooperation".
- RIPE NCC General Meeting October 2013: Registration Open
The RIPE NCC General Meeting (GM), which will take from October 16-17 2013 at the Athenaeum Hotel in Athens, Greece. The GM takes place alongside the RIPE 67 Meeting, which runs from 14-18 October.
- NRO NC Call for Nominations: RIPE NCC Service Region
There is a call for nominations from the RIPE NCC service region to fill one vacant seat on the Number Resource Organization (NRO) Number Council (NC). The three-year term of Hans Petter Holen ends on 31 December 2013.
- Update on the RIPE NCC Survey 2013
The RIPE NCC Survey 2013 was conducted in May and June by the Oxford Internet Institute (OII) on behalf of the RIPE NCC.
- The RIPE Academic Cooperation Initiative (RACI)
The RIPE Academic Cooperation Initiative (RACI), which launched at the RIPE 66 Meeting in Dublin, will continue for the RIPE 67 Meeting in Athens from 14-18 October 2013.