News & Announcements
- RIPE NCC’s Certification Software Awarded Five-Star Rating
- APNIC Announces its IPv4 Address Pool Reaches Final /8
Today, 15 April 2011, APNIC, the Regional Internet Registry (RIR) for the Asia Pacific region, announced that it has distributed the final IPv4 address space from its reserves of IPv4.
- RIPE NCC Publishes Latest Member Update
The RIPE NCC is pleased to announce that the latest edition of the RIPE NCC Member Update is now available.
- IPv6 Assignment to the RIPE NCC
Based on RIPE Policy Document ripe-476, "Allocating/Assigning Resources to the RIPE NCC", the RIPE NCC pool of Arbiters has decided that a request to renew the currently assigned IPv6 2001:7fb::/32 prefix for Internet experiments has met the criteria for assignment.
- RIPE NCC E-Learning Launches DNSSEC Vulnerabilities Module
- RIPE NCC Executive Board Elections: Call for Nominations
In compliance with the RIPE NCC Articles of Association (AoA), the RIPE NCC is calling for nominations to the RIPE NCC Executive Board.
- Update on Policy 2007-01 Implementation - Phase 2
Phase 2 of the policy implementation of ripe-452, "Contractual Requirements for Provider Independent Resource Holders in the RIPE NCC Service Region", has met with a tremendous response from RIPE NCC members and from their End Users. This allows the RIPE NCC to move to Phase 3 of the policy with most of the resources considered in Phase 2 accounted for.
- Closure of LIR and Deregistration of Internet Number Resources
The RIPE NCC, after receiving feedback from the RIPE community on the draft version, has published the procedural RIPE Document ripe-517, "Closure of LIR and Deregistration of Internet Number Resources"
- RIPE 62: Registration Now Open
Online registration is now open for RIPE 62, taking place from 2-6 May 2011 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- IN-ADDR.ARPA Zone Transfer Complete
The RIPE NCC, together with the other four RIRs and ICANN, completed the transition of the technical management function for the in-addr.arpa zone from ARIN to ICANN.