- Alan P. Barret’s term on the NRO NC has been extended
The AfriNIC board is pleased to announce that Alan Barret’s term on the NRO NC has been extended. He will serve a two-year term that runs from 1 January 2012 to 31 December 2013.
- APNIC Appoints Andy Linton to NRO NC
APNIC is pleased to announce that Andy Linton has been appointed as a representative to the Number Resource Organization (NRO) Number Council (NC) for the APNIC region for a one-year term starting 1 January 2012 to 31 December 2012.
- AfriNIC Elects Douglas Onyango to NRO NC
AfriNIC is pleased to announce that Douglas Onyango was elected to serve on the Number Resource Organization (NRO) Number Council (NC). He will serve a three-year term that runs from 1 January 2012 to 31 December 2014.
- ASO AC Call for Nominations for Seat 9 on the ICANN Board
Consistent with the ASO Memorandum of Understanding and ICANN Bylaws, the Address Supporting Organization Address Council (ASO AC) calls for nominations for Seat Number 9 on the ICANN Board. The nomination period will close at 23:59 UTC on 16 January 2012.
- Survey Results Predict Global Internet Service Providers’ IPv6 Adoption to Increase in 2012
70 per cent of global Internet Service Providers (ISPs) surveyed plan to adopt IPv6 by the end of next year.
- NRO to Lead Key Internet Infrastructure Discussions at 2011 IGF
IPv6 Deployment and Internet Governance workshops to highlight importance of multi-stakeholder cooperation
- Call for Survey Participation: Review of ICANN Address Supporting Organization (ASO)
The consultancy firm ITEMS International is conducting an organizational review of the ICANN Address Supporting Organization (ASO). The aim of the survey is to assess how well the ASO has been performing within the ICANN system and to determine whether any change in its structure or operations is desirable to improve its effectiveness.
- Tomohiro Fujisaki Elected to NRO NC
APNIC is pleased to announce that Tomohiro Fujisaki has been elected as a representative to the Number Resource Organization (NRO) Number Council (NC) for the APNIC region for a two-year term from 1 January2012 to 31 December 2013.
- NRO Communication to ICANN on RPKI Global Trust Anchor
Dear Elise, On behalf of the NRO, I’d like to request a meeting with you...
- NRO Response to NTIA Request for Further Comments on IANA Functions
On 28 July 2011, the NRO submitted a response to the National Telecommunications and Information Administration Request for comments on the Further Notice of Inquiry on The Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) Functions.