- NRO Contribution to the WCIT Public Consultation Process
The five Regional Internet Registries contributed views in response to the ITU’s public consultation in preparation of the World Conference on International Telecommunications (WCIT) to be held in Dubai in December 2012, where the International Telecommunications Regulations (ITRs) will be reviewed.
- Confirmed Candidates for ICANN Board Seat 10 Election
Consistent with the ASO Memorandum of Understanding and ICANN Bylaws, the Address Supporting Organization Address Council (ASO AC) is responsible for the appointment of a representative to serve on Seat Number 10 of the ICANN Board.
- ARIN Elects Louis Lee to NRO NC / ASO AC
ARIN is pleased to announce that Louis Lee has been re-elected to the Number Resource Organization Number Council (NRO NC) from the ARIN region. He will begin serving another three-year term on 1 January 2013.
- ICANN GPP-IPv4-2011 Implementation Comment Period
ICANN has announced a Public Comment Period relating to the implementation of GPP-IPv4-2011: Global Policy Proposal for Post Exhaustion IPv4 Allocation Mechanisms by the IANA.
- RIPE Elects Dmitry Kohmanyuk to NRO NC
- NRO’s Global IPv6 Deployment Monitoring Survey Shows IPv6 Gaining Traction
The results of the 2012 Global IPv6 Deployment Monitoring Survey are now available.
- REMINDER: ASO AC Call for Nominations for Seat 10 on the ICANN Board
On 17 August 2012, the ASO AC called for nominations for the ASO appointment to Seat 10 on the ICANN Board of Directors. The nomination period will end on 19 October 2012.
- Naresh Ajwani re-elected to NRO NC
APNIC is pleased to announce that Naresh Ajwani has been re-elected as a representative to the Number Resource Organization Number Council (NRO NC) for the APNIC region.
- 2012 Global IPv6 Deployment Survey is now closed
Following an extended submission period, the 2012 Global IPv6 Deployment Survey was closed on Friday, 13 July 2012.
- ASO AC Re-elects Raymond Plzak to ICANN Board
The ASO Address Council (AC) has selected Raymond Alan Plzak to fill Seat 9 on the ICANN Board for a three-year term.