News: Industry Developments
- Naresh Ajwani re-elected to NRO NC
APNIC is pleased to announce that Naresh Ajwani has been re-elected as a representative to the Number Resource Organization Number Council (NRO NC) for the APNIC region.
- 2012 Global IPv6 Deployment Survey is now closed
Following an extended submission period, the 2012 Global IPv6 Deployment Survey was closed on Friday, 13 July 2012.
- ASO AC Re-elects Raymond Plzak to ICANN Board
The ASO Address Council (AC) has selected Raymond Alan Plzak to fill Seat 9 on the ICANN Board for a three-year term.
- 2012 Global IPv6 Deployment Survey Now Open
As in previous years, the Number Resource Organization invites you to participate in the 3rd consecutive IPv6 Deployment Monitoring Survey on the current and future use of IPv6.
- ICANN Formally Announces GPP-IPv4-2011 Ratification
ICANN has formally announced news that the ICANN Board has ratified the Global Policy Proposal for Post Exhaustion IPv4 Allocation Mechanisms by the IANA.
- LACNIC Elects New Representative to the NRO NC / ASO AC
LACNIC is pleased to announce the election of Ricardo Patara as the representative of the LACNIC region to the ASO Address Council/NRO Number Council. The election was held on May 11th, 2012, during the LACNIC XVII meeting in the city of Quito, Ecuador.
- Joint NRO / ASO AC Response to ASO Review Report
In accordance with the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) Bylaws, the Number Resource Organization (NRO) undertakes independent periodic reviews of the Address Supporting Organization (ASO).