News: Industry Developments
- Comments to WGIG on Draft Working Paper on IP Numbers
- ETNO Publishes Common Position on Future of IPv6 Management
The European Telecommunications Network Operators' Association (ETNO) has published its common position on the future of IPv6 management.
- Call for Comments on the WGIG Draft Working Papers
- RIPE NCC Remote Route Collector Deployed at German Internet Exchange (DE-CIX)
The RIPE NCC is pleased to announce that the RIS Project's twelth* Remote Route Collector, RRC12, is now ready to peer with members at the German Internet Exchange (DE-CIX).
- Inter-Domain Routing Workshop RIPE NCC, Amsterdam (1 - 2 May 2004)
- Real Progress for DNS Security
Internet Systems Consortium, NLnet Labs and RIPE NCC begin interoperability work
- ISC Announces Start of OARC Operations
RIPE NCC working with ISC to protect the Internet's global Domain Name System (DNS)