- New www.ripe.net
On Wednesday, 9 February 2011, the RIPE NCC launched this updated version of our website. The new site has been redesigned to provide a clearer structure, improved navigation and more efficient ways to interact with the multimedia resources and tools provided by the RIPE NCC.
- IPv4 Exhaustion: RIPE NCC Update
The IANA IPv4 free pool was exhausted today, 3 February 2011. Each of the Regional Internet Registries (RIRs) has now received one of the final five /8s. The RIPE NCC has been allocated 185/8.
- RIPE NCC Receives Final /8 of IPv4 Address Space from IANA
In accordance with ripe-436, "Global Policy for the Allocation of the Remaining IPv4 Address Space", the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) has today allocated the final five /8 blocks of IPv4 address space to the five Regional Internet Registries (RIRs).
- IANA Allocates Two /8s of IPv4 Space to APNIC
- RIPE NCC Resource Certification Service Launch
The RIPE NCC is proud to announce the production launch of the RIPE NCC resource certification service.
- Implementation of RIPE Policy Proposal 2007-01: Phase Three
Phase Three of the policy implementation "Contractual Requirements for Provider Independent Resource Holders in the RIPE NCC Service Region" (2007-01) is scheduled to begin in mid-January 2011.
- Hans Petter Holen Elected to RIPE Seat on NRO NC
We are pleased to announce that Hans Petter Holen has been selected by the RIPE community to take the vacant seat on the Number Resource Organization (NRO) Number Council (NC).
- Assignment of IPv6 PI to the RIPE NCC
In line with the procedure set out in RIPE Document ripe-476 - Allocating/Assigning Resources to the RIPE NCC,- the RIPE NCC asked to assign an IPv6 PI assignment to itself for their infrastructure.
- 2007-01 - Phase 3 Draft Procedures & Call For Feedback
As announced during the RIPE NCC Services Working Group session at RIPE 60, the RIPE NCC will provide the RIPE community with a draft procedure for Phase 3 of the policy implementation for "Contractual Requirements for Provider Independent Resource Holders in the RIPE NCC Service Region".
- Reduction in IPv4 Allocation/Assignment Time Period