- RIPE NCC Security Update on "Heartbleed" SSL Encryption Bug
The RIPE NCC is highly committed to protect our IT infrastructure and safeguarding our members' data. Last week, a bug exploiting a serious security vulnerability in SSL encryption technology was discovered to have affected millions of websites.
- RIPE NCC Annual Report 2013
The RIPE NCC Annual Report 2013, including the Financial Report 2013, is now available.
- RIPE NCC Amsterdam Office Opening Hours During Easter 2014
RIPE NCC Amsterdam office opening hours during Easter 2014
- The RIPE NCC Opens Regional Office in Dubai
On 31 March 2014, the RIPE NCC officially opened its regional office in Dubai.
- Single Sign-On for the RIPE Database
With the RIPE NCC Access single sign-on service, users can log in once and can access many RIPE NCC services. Now, with the new RIPE Database release, users can update their data in the RIPE Database using this single sign-on service.
- RIPE NCC Executive Board Call for Nominations
There is a call for nominations to the RIPE NCC Executive Board. The election will take place at the RIPE NCC General Meeting on 14 May 2014.
- RIPE NCC Activity Plan and Budget 2014
We are pleased to announce that the RIPE NCC's Activity Plan and Budget for 2014 is now available online.
- NCC Survey 2013 - Key Findings and Proposed Actions
The RIPE NCC has released a document outlining the key findings from the RIPE NCC Survey 2013 and the actions it proposes to take to address the issues highlighted by RIPE NCC members and other interested parties.
- Expansion of Eligible Address Space for Resource Certification (RPKI)
All address space transferred to the RIPE NCC by other RIRs is now eligible for Resource Certification (RPKI).
- RIPE NCC Awards Youth Fellowships to Internet Governance Forum
As part of an ongoing effort to increase youth participation in the global dialogue about Internet governance, the RIPE NCC offers fellowships that allow young people from the RIPE NCC service region to attend regional Internet Governance Forums (IGFs). Thanks to these fellowships, Thijl Klerkx (19) from the Netherlands and Ana Kakalashvili (20) from Georgia attended the second Arab IGF, which took place this week in Algeria.