RIPE NCC Annual Report 2012
The RIPE NCC Annual Report 2012, including the Financial Report 2012, is now published.
The Annual Report 2012 documents the activities of the RIPE NCC in its 20th year of operation. Some of the highlights of the Annual Report include:
- An overview of the RIPE NCC's 20 years serving the RIPE community
- Reaching the last /8 of IPv4 address space
- Defending the bottom-up, multistakeholder model at the WTSA and WCIT
- Detailed statistics on the RIPE NCC's allocation and assignment of Internet number resources in 2012
- The development of RIPE Atlas, RIPEstat and other measurement tools during the year
- Progress made with the LIR Portal, the RIPE Database and DNS Services in 2012
- The RIPE NCC's implementation of RIPE Policy
- The range of external relations and outreach activities carried out by the RIPE NCC
- RIPE Meeting and Regional Meeting information and statistics
- The work carried out by the RIPE NCC's Training Services
- The audited 2012 Financial Report of the RIPE NCC
- Much, much more...
RIPE NCC members who wish to receive a printed copy can do so via the Communications Preferences area of the LIR Portal. Anyone can request a copy by emailing the RIPE NCC.