RIPE NCC Activity Plan and Budget 2014
We are pleased to announce that the RIPE NCC's Activity Plan and Budget for 2014 is now available online. This definitive document has been approved by the RIPE NCC Executive Board with input from the RIPE community, and outlines the work we will undertake in the coming year.
Changes have been made since the draft Activity Plan was introduced in September, prior to the last RIPE NCC General Meeting. In order to make members aware of all updates, a new appendix has been added to the document, outlining any changes introduced.
These changes include updates to the following areas:
- RIPE Registry due diligence processes
- Protection against resource hijacking
- The potential LISP EID Registry
- Outreach efforts in Russia and Central Asia
- The RIPE Academic Cooperation Initiative
- Updated latest estimates (LE) regarding 2013 budget