RIPE Database Webupdates
Webupdates, a web based graphical user interface for updating the RIPE Database, is now available. It provides a graphical user interface, with the functionality for:
- Adding/deleting/editing objects,
- Adding/deleting/changing the order of attributes in an object,
- Providing password based authentication for updating.
The web based graphical user interface for updating the RIPE Database is accessible from the following urls:
For updating the RIPE Database:
For updating the RIPE TEST Database:
Since the latest prototype, the following improvements have been introduced:
- A help page for using the interface has been added.
- source: fields of new objects are now prefilled.
- It is now possible to add new fields more easily via the '+' icon.
- It is now possible to manipulate multi-line fields.
- There are now links for querying the database and the copyright information.
Your feedback is important to us. Please send any comments, suggestions, questions and criticisms to dbtools _at_ ripe _dot_ net .
We also provide help via e-mail through working hours. You can communicate your problems and questions about the service to ripe-dbm _at_ ripe _dot_ net .