Early Registration Transfer [ERX] Project
- On 29 July 2004, we started the final stage of the Early Registration Transfer [ERX] Project. This transfer involved the Class C registrations.
- The AfriNIC ERX transfer was completed on 14 February 2007. This involved the transfer of some registrations in the address ranges 163/8 and 165/8 to AfriNIC. These ranges were transferred to the RIPE NCC from ARIN as part of the original ERX project. We compiled a full list of all resources transferred to the AfriNIC Database as part of this project.
- Provider Independent (PI) addresses in the ranges 83/8, 84/8, 192/8, 193/8, 194/8 and 195/8 registered with African-based organisations was transferred to AfriNIC.
- General Information
- List of Completed Network Transfers
- Information on Reverse Delegation for DNS (IN-ADDR.ARPA)
If you have questions about specific networks or about your organisation's networks, please contact er-transfer _at_ ripe _dot_ net.